vBulletin Connect v 5.1.9 PHP NULL
آخرین زمان حضور: Jan 2017
دانلود ویبولتین 5.1.9 - vBulletin Connect v 5.1.9 PHP NULL
We're happy to announce the release of vBulletin 5.1.9. All together over 60 issues have been resolved in vBulletin 5.1.9. While most of these issues are bug fixes, there are a few enhancements to the software.
Admin Control Panel
A few enhancements to the Admin Control Panel have been made. The most notable of these are the ability to filter setting groups by keyword (VBV-14711) and zebra striping in tables and lists (VBV-12053). In order to reduce confusion the tool header of "Show All Moderators" has been renamed to "Moderator Permissions" (VBV-14811). This better reflects the purpose of the tool.
Four new themes (VBV-14797) have been added to the system. This brings the total number of themes added to 16. The new these are named Light Blue, Blue Yellow, Black Red and Wood.
The inclusion of web fonts within the oldest themes has been updated to the new method used in later themes. This increases performance of themes overall.
An issue was discovered that could reset the product that modules are assigned to when adding and uninstalling third party products. This has been corrected in the code. After upgrading, if you have any products installed that contain modules, you should reinstall those products. This will fix any incorrect productids.
Warning: Do not uninstall any products that contain modules at this time. You must reinstall your products first.
Custom Module handling has been removed while the system is reworked (VBV-11339).
Due to GUID conflicts, all duplicate custom modules with the same GUID will be deleted during the upgrade process (VBV-14713). We will attempt to link the deleted modules to the original. However any default configuration changes will not be carried over. You have two options to manage any deployed widgets.
- Run the upgrade and all duplicate widgets will be deleted automatically.
- Change the guid of all records in the widget table with duplicate GUIDs. You can do this by adding -1, -2, etc... at the end of the GUID.
You would make these changes in a database tool like phpMyAdmin or Adminer. Your hosting provider most likely makes such a tool available in their hosting control panel.
Reverse ##### support has been ported from vBulletin 4.X with easier methods of implementation within your /core/includes/config.php.
If you do not have the above sections in your config.php, you should add them if you want to support reverse ##### handling on your site. For those of you supporting reverse ##### handling already, this should eliminate the need for the manual code changes previously provided by Technical Support.کد:/* #### Reverse ##### IP ####If your use a system where the main IP address passed to vBulletin is the address of a ##### server and the actual 'real' ip address is passed in another http header then you enter the details here */ /* Enter your known ##### servers here. You can list multiple trusted IPs separated by a comma. You can also use the * wildcard (at the end of a definition only) or use the keyword 'all' to represent any ip address.*/ //$config['Misc']['#####iplist'] = '127.0.0.1, 192.168.*, all'; /* If the real IP is passed in a http header variable other than HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR, then you can set the name here; */ //$config['Misc']['#####ipheader'] = 'HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR';
This is available to all customers with a standard vBulletin 5 Connect license. Cloud customers should be notified in the next few days for their scheduled update time.
Discuss this release here: vBulletin Community Forum
Update: August 20th, 2015 4:00 PM PDT - Release Candidate 1 is now available.
Update: August 24th, 2015 4:00 PM PDT - Final Release.
- [VBV-8855] - We need a tool / way to reset pages to the default
- [VBV-14711] - Add a "filter" input above the settings select menu, to quickly find a particular setting or setting group
- [VBV-14797] - New Themes (Theme set #3)
- [VBV-12053] - Please add grey lines in lists (AdminCP)
- [VBV-13881] - Update webfont inclusion method for the first set of themes
- [VBV-14013] - Clicking on Background image in Content Slider should take you to the content.
- [VBV-14124] - Show current Page Template name when saving custom page.
- [VBV-14623] - Add last post info to topic list in smaller responsive sizes
- [VBV-14710] - Scroll to previous location when editing a template and using the "Save & Reload" button
- [VBV-14811] - Rename "Show All Moderators" to "Moderator Permissions"
- [VBV-14839] - Change permission required for creating RSS feed
- [VBV-2428] - (Porting from vB4) Support for reverse #####
- [VBV-7955] - Flag Reports channel can be accessed only by administrators and super moderators
- [VBV-10438] - Wrong phrase usage in privatemessage_foldersummary template
- [VBV-11339] - Remove Custom Modules, until properly implemented
- [VBV-11424] - IE11 and beyond detection
- [VBV-11665] - Article title not displayed after saving edits to an article
- [VBV-11948] - All users show as online on profile page and posts even though they are not online
- [VBV-12249] - User Session expires too quickly on mobile apps
- [VBV-12743] - The quick setup panel does not show in iOS. (but the button does)
- [VBV-13604] - Required user profile fields causing problems for administrators, for some reason
- [VBV-13715] - Icons needed for several recent modules that don't have an icon
- [VBV-13822] - Occasional tmp_nodestats error - BIGINT UNSIGNED value is out of range
- [VBV-14130] - Custom language importer should not set default language on UPGRADE
- [VBV-14229] - Upgrade from 4.2.2 - Statistics posts = 0 in statistics module
- [VBV-14246] - Change upgrader to overwrite themes every time
- [VBV-14353] - Custom logo not showing for non-admins when site is turned off
- [VBV-14445] - If DST Correction is set to Automatically detect, it may cause the site to constantly refresh
- [VBV-14544] - Topic Titles are not censored
- [VBV-14655] - vB_Api::instanceInternal('content_channel') in vB_Api_Content_Channel
- [VBV-14672] - Final Upgrade Import XML Step 20/20 Frequently Times out on Shared Hosting.
- [VBV-14696] - Forum Category Channels does not expose nodeid as a CSS ID.
- [VBV-14697] - Session not maintained between MAPI & filedata/fetch, causing image issues in mobile apps if guests cannot view image attachments
- [VBV-14713] - Upgrade fails with "Non-unique widget GUID" if having custom modules
- [VBV-14714] - Replace broken images with links when user is not able to view the image (for example due to permission checks)
- [VBV-14726] - Module icons needed for content slider & tag naviation
- [VBV-14730] - Redundant options call in vB_String::fetchCensoredText
- [VBV-14750] - Message Center: Wrong phrase (post) is being used in the filter
- [VBV-14764] - Show all sub-channels of Special.
- [VBV-14765] - Bug in secure route parsing
- [VBV-14766] - Security token not appended to blueimp form data in IE when uploading new logo image
- [VBV-14774] - Phrase no_permission_page_href_x_y_href_z sends Guest Users to Private Messages not the Contact form.
- [VBV-14803] - Search is returning stale data when a new post is added by another user.
- [VBV-14825] - Installing a new products sets all widgets to belong to this product
- [VBV-14840] - Typo in makeconfig.php
- [VBV-14892] - Wrong informations in header files
- [VBV-14909] - Many popups have grey background (regression)
- [VBV-14922] - System modules can be deleted
- [VBV-14925] - Style manager shows dupes for master style
- [VBV-14928] - Load new post race condition fix re-fix
- [VBV-14955] - Visual issue at last page of private message
- [VBV-14967] - Notice: ob_end_flush(): failed to delete and flush buffer. No buffer to delete or flush