New Members Page - نمایش امار جدیدترین کاربران
آخرین زمان حضور: Nov 2016
What is this!?
This hack will produce a New Members page listing the username, avatar, profile pic, joindate, total posts, and last activity of the latest users sorted by joindate. The amount listed is based on an admin configurable limit.
Can be turned on/off
Limit how many days of registrations this will show (eg: 7 will show reg. dating back 7 days)
Limit how many users are listed per page
Default avatar and profile pic if the user does not have one
Features flagged for future version(s):
Anything that you all suggest.
Will this work on x.x.x ??
I've not been able to test on any other vB version, but works on vB 4.1.x
Sounds cool. How do I install?
Import the product, product-newmembers.xml
Upload images found in /upload/images/misc to your forum's images/misc folder.
Upload /upload/newmembers.php to your forum root.
You need somewhere to link the newmembers page. The hack has an option to have this done for you automatically. Otherwise, you can put it anywhere you want, here's an example of adding it to the navbar:
5. Set options in AdminCP > Settings -> Options > New Members Page
That's it! Enjoy!
3.0.0 - May 04, 2011
- Updated for 4.x.
2.0.0 - July 30, 2010
- Updated for 3.8.x
- Added lastactivity display (if user has perms to see), post count
- Other small enhancements.
1.0.3 - June 12, 2007
- Updated for 3.6.x
- Added joindate display and WOL
- Re-added the 'cutoff'. It is based on an admin set number of days.
- Removed the time restriction: 'cutoff'. Cleaned up the newmembers_results