vB 3.8 - دانلود هک بالا بردن سرعت انجمن 3.8 ویبولتین کاربردی Y Slow
آخرین زمان حضور: Mar 2017
This mod can make your vbulletin seem faster.
It works only with apache. It works with VB 3.5.X, VB 3.6.x, VB 3.7.x ...
How it works: http://developer.yahoo.com/yslow/
1.0.1 First release.
1.0.2 Correct the problem of the Charset.
1.0.2 fix the bug that's not work with vbseo.
1.0.2 fix the bug by forum on the different directory.
1.0.3 A very important update for safe.
1.0.3 fix the bug that YSLOW do PHP source reads.
1.0.3 【Thanks very much to bahisyeri】
1.0.3 Adjustment server load and speed to an acceptable set .
If you have any piont please leave your replay, and it will be helpful.
IF YOU LIKE IT , PLEASE MARK AS INSTALLED
What does it do?
Add an Expires header
Adding an Expires header to your components with a date in the future makes them cacheable, reducing the load time of your pages. Certainly this should be done with images, but that's fairly typical. Go a step further and add it to scripts and stylesheets, too. This won't affect performance the first time users hit your page, but on subsequent page views it could reduce response times by 50% or more.
Gzipping all the js and css files types to reduce page weight. The greatest advantage is compressed to reduce the amount of data transmission network, thereby improving the client browser access speed. Of course, but also increase the burden on the server a little bit. Gzip is a more common form of HTTP compression algorithm.
1. Client requests a page (A).
2. The server Back to A, and A to add a ETag.
3. Client display the page, and pages together with the ETag cache.
4. Customers once again request pages A, and the last request to the server to return to the ETag transmitted to the server.
5. Server checks the ETag, and to determine the page since the last client request has not been modified, to return to direct response to a 304 (Not Modified) and a response of the air.
So. ETag is a Tag to your components to see if they has been modified. If not here will be no request happened. Configure it is a good way.
1. Upload all the content to your forum directory.
2. There is no step two. It's done.
1. Remove all.
If the mod does not work,open and edit httpd.conf like this:
#LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
remove # as:
LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
save, and restart apache, then it's should be OK.
IF there has a .htaccess File in your forum root directory yet, Do not cover it, open the .htaccess in the zip,copy all the code,add below your own .htaccess.