Registration form AJAX enchancementsچک کردن یوزر ایمیل و چکمارد سبز تایید
آخرین زمان حضور: Nov 2016
Registration form AJAX enchancements
vBulletin Version: 3.7.x & 3.8.x
Release Date: 9 June 2008
Last Update: 14 November 2008
Supported Uses Plugins Addition Files Translation Re-usable Code
What does it do?
- Checks for username validity as you type it in registration form
- Checks for email validity as you type it in registration form
- Checks for password validity as you type it in registration form
- Shows strength of your password as you type it in registration form
Points of interest:
- No template or code changes. All is done using VBulletin Product API.
- Only 1 custom phrase is used ("password strength"). All others are taken from VBulletin. So, product localization is VERY easy.
- All validity checks are implemented using VBulletin API
How to install?
- Unpack archive into forum root (you may delete *.xml afterwards)
- Install *.xml file via Admin Control Panel (Product management)
What is NOT done:
- No checks implemented for entering captchas as it may seriously lower forum anti-spam security
How to update to latest version?
Overwrite all files by new ones from latest zip and reimport product XML file via Admin Control Panel with "Allow Overwrite" option checked.
* Situation where password = login is now classified as error. New string added for this case (localizers, note).
* Minified version of ajaxreg.js included in the pack. 1Kb savings
* Fix for checking usernames, containing space character (only fractalizer_ajaxreg_ajax.php file is changed since 1.1.4)
* Small fix to a bug with username checking on some forums.
* A fix provided to prevent some browsers from refreshing page after clicking on Password Suggestor button
* Another attempt to fix checking usernames containing non-latin chars. Should work this time [IMG]http://www.*.vn/up/images/smilies/yahoo/3.gif[/IMG]
* Icons rearranged to prevent problems with custom styles
* Template issue fixed (password suggestor is now correctly shown) (skariko)
* New feature - password suggestor. New phrases were added for it also to product XML.
* New images for password strength added to distro for easy customization.
* Functionality of password strength calculation fixed (Quantnet.org, Arbit3r)
* non-latin characters problem hopefully fixed (requires iconv PHP extension, autodetected). (ecihanuysal)
* Border in IE is now correctly cleared (Jeordie015)
* Text sanitizing added (AlexanderT).
* Password strength images are now shown everywhere (HTML was broken) (TheInsaneManiac, uantnet.org, Lionel)
* jQuery is now about 45% less in size (Milad) Download Now