یکپارچه سازی ویبولتین و وردپرس با vBSSO vBulletin Single Sign On
آخرین زمان حضور: May 2015
دوستان اینطوری که من از توضیحات متوجه شدم این هک ویبولتین و وردپرس رو یکپارچه میکنه و اجازه تبادل اطلاعات بهشون میده
ولی کارکرد دقیقش رو متوجه نشدم
یکی از دوستان که هم وردپرس و هم ویبولتین داره نصب کنه ببینه دقیقا این چیکار میکنه
اگر هم کسی قبلا نصب کرده که چه بهتر
- vBulletin 4.x
- WordPress 3.x, Multisite 3.x
SSO Key Features
- Run across different sub-domains, domains, servers and ports
- Easy setup & configuration
- Automatically log into third party applications when you log into vBulletin
- Automatically log out of third party applications when you log out of vBulletin
- Log to third party applications through vBulletin
- Log out of third party applications through vBulletin
- Register to third party applications through vBulletin
- Recover password to third party applications through vBulletin
- Free, open source
- GNU general public license, version 2
- Reusable code
- Encrypted data exchange via private unique shared key
- Friends with firewalls
- Communicates purely through API of the connected platform
- Basic Access Authentication support
Setup & Configuration
- Quick startup
- Advanced configuration options
- Backup & Restore
- Sync vBulletin avatars with third-party applications
- Restrict access to third-party applications using vBulletin usergroups
- Add visitors of third-party applications to vBulletin usergroups
- Custom vBulletin login page
- Custom vBulletin registration page
== Changelog ==
= 1.4.1 =
- Fixed Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'Logger::warning' was given in /vbsso/includes/functions_logging.php.
- [Updated October 10, 2011]
= 1.4 =
- Refined Notifications section, renamed it to Logging & Notifications, added the options to log vBSSO logic, keep logging files and send log messages to email.
- Improved installation process by cleaning up the database before the product is completely installed.
- Improved installation process by adding a check for the required PHP extension before the plugin is completely installed or upgraded.
- Fixed the issue that might be a cause of the empty page in admincp.
- Moved the settings to standard vBulletin Options.
- Moveed Backup & Restore to standard vBulletin Backup & Restore facility.
- Added vBulletin 4.x version as a dependency for the plugin.
- Removed option to set Forum Path.
- [Updated September 28, 2011]
= 1.3 =
- Added sending of the authentication event to the connected platform as soon as user is registered in vBulletin.
- Fixed issue with ':' delimiter located between host and port in url in case of using non-standard port #80
- Added support to redirect to lost password page via API.
- Added config.custom.default.php file as a config sample.
- Fixed "Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated" error.
- Added error message in case if platform couldn't be verified for some reason.
- Removed the extra steps to set up forumpath setting, it's being setup automatically during plugin installation.
- Fixed css to display "SSO provided By" text correctly in different theme layouts.
- [Updated September 18, 2011]
= 1.2 =
- First release
- [Created September 10, 2011]