vB 4 دانلود هک کاربرانی که از تاپیک دیدن کرده اند ویبولتین 4 Who has read a thread
آخرین زمان حضور: Dec 2016
این هک کسانی که از تاپیک بازدید میکنند رو نمایش میده .
نمونه ها :
vBulletin 4.0 Version
Note: Support will not be provided for vBulletin 4 Alpha, Beta or RC versions.
Please remember to click Mark as Installed if you use this modification.
This displays who has read a thread, and the time they last looked at it.
The main features of the 4.0 version are as follows ;
1. Turn the system on/off.
2. Restrict the display to certain usergroups
3. Restrict the IP display to certain usergroups.
4. Restrict the display to a set number of days.
5. Option to allow thread author to view who read information.
6. Option to turn on the who read cutoff date (reset) function
7. Restrict use of reset function to certain usergroups.
8. Option to set whoread data records to be cleaned out after xxx days.
9. Clicking on a user will display a page of their thread viewing history, most recent first.
10. Restrict the display to certain forums only.
The set/reset facility allows members to click on the 'set' link which then sets a personal 'cutoff' time - only showing who has read the thread after that time. The time can be reset as many times wanted, and also completely cleared again. When using this facility there is also a link to allow you to view a seperate list of all readers of the thread.
Warning: When using the set/reset option - there is only a limited capacity of entries per thread (several thousand) - therefore you should only allow this feature to be used by a limited number of people - typically Staff usergroups. Allowing all members to use it will probably slow down your forum and cause errors if more than about 3000 members set a date on one thread.
Note: When using option 4 or the set/reset facility, the data is still kept beyond this limit, so they can be changed at any time.
All settings are located in vBulletin Options > Who Has Read a Thread
To install, download the zip, extract the XML file and import using the vb Product Manager.
v4.0.1 : Initial release for vb 4.0.0 Gold.
v4.0.2 : Add missing template to cache.