ThreadNav ، یک نوبار دارای اسکرول برای تاپیک ها
آخرین زمان حضور: Dec 2016
کد قابل استفاده مجوز ترجمه
ThreadNav puts almost all the information in New Posts or Today's Posts in a compact scrolling navigation bar at the top of the thread display page (showthread). Buttons on either end scroll the list of new posts right or left and additional information is available in a drop down box when you hover over the lower portion of the post cell. The list automatically refreshes using AJAX once a minute (default).
Everyone who has installed this should upgrade to the latest version. Some earlier versions had incompatibility issues with some styles and these same problems could make it incompatible with other products. Also there was a problem with Internet Explorer in older versions.
In the cell for each thread:
- Searches for New Posts or Today's Posts
- List scrolls right or left with buttons at ends
- Automatically refreshes once a minute (default setting)
- Cell width adjusts automatically to fit available space
- Hovering over lower portion of partially exposed cell
snaps the cell into full view
- Automatically integrates with Thread & Forum Ignore System
In the drop down box:
- Go to first unread post button (New Posts only)
- Thread link goes to either first or last post depending
on user settings for viewing threads
- Name of last poster
- Last post button
- Thread starter
- Links for previewing first and last posts
Admin Control Panel:
- Turn ThreadNav off
- Get New Posts
- Get Today's Posts
- Set refresh interval
- Maximum minutes ThreadNav will continue refreshing
- Allow or disallow guests to see ThreadNav
- Maximum number of posts to show
- Minimum width of each post cell.
- Excluded forums
- Now compatible with vbseo
- All text in phrases
- More tips on styling in threadnav.css
- Resolved major incompatibilities with some styles
- Miscellaneous aesthetic changes
- Resolved misalignment of borders of cell and drop box in some styles
- Improved closing of drop boxes when you mouse out
- Fixed more incompatibility issues with some some styles
- Fixed incompatibility issue with IE (GRRRRRRRRRR....)
Style is based on borders, font-color and background-colors of postbits. For styles with darker colors a note at the top of threadnav.css gives helpful styling tips. If you need to add space above or below ThreadNav see top of threadnav.css. Don't use line breaks.
This is the fourth version of the file. Anyone who has uploaded either of the first two should update to this one. I resolved some serious incompatibility problems with some styles and these same issues could affect other styles and products as well.
To update just upload the new file and click the button to Allow Overwrite. Be sure to revert any templates you've altered.
Installation is simple: upload the XML file to Products and you're ready to go -- no external files or edits.
This was developed in vB4.1.6 but should work in any vB4 version.
Don't forget to vote for your favorite mod in MOTM for November 2011