دانلود هک اعضایی که ثبت نام کرده اند Members Who Have Registered Today (برای 4.2,4.1.8)
آخرین زمان حضور: May 2015
Members who have registered today. - vBulletin.org Forum vBulletin 4.0 Version
Please remember to click Mark as Installed if you use this modification.
Please fee free to nominate this modification for the MOTM, and/or use the donate link provided (Support Developer).
This plugin adds a simple display of all members who have registerd on the forum - either today (i.e. since midnight) or in the last 24 hours. The display and features are similar to the "Who has Visited" and "Who has Posted" modifications.
Main features ;
1. It displays the list on Forum Home.
2. The list view is collapsable, so you just see the number of posters.
3. Invisible users are only displayed to those allowed to see them (with a "*")
4. Users who should display as coloured or bold etc will be displayed correctly. (based on the display usergroup)
5. If you 'hover' over a username it will show the time they registered.
6. If you click on a members name it will display their profile page.
7. The option to record and display the Most Ever Registrations can be enabled.
8. The ability to turn it on/off is an ACP Option.
9. The ability to allow only certain usergroups to view the list is an ACP option (include or exclude groups).
10. The switch between "Today" and "Rolling 24 Hours" is an ACP option.
11. The listing of names can be suppressed (a simple message is displayed instead).
12. The display can be set as always collapsed on initial page load (4.0.2 +)
(All options are located in vBulletin Options > Who Has Registered).
Unzip the XML and import into vB using the ACP Product Manager.
Support will not be provided for vBulletin 4 Alpha, Beta or RC versions.
Low priority will be given to posters who do not have this marked as installed
In some cases, support can only be provided if I have an admin login and ftp access.
Updated For vBulletin 4.1.8
Only Available For vBulletin 4.1.8 Onwards
This Will Not Work Correctly In Earlier vB Versions