اجبار کاربران برای خواندن یک تاپیک مشخص Force Users to Read a Thread 2.0
آخرین زمان حضور: Feb 2017
Force Users to Read a Thread 2.0
About this hack:
This hack allows you to set a thread as 'must read' by your members. Right now, if you make a post and want all your members to read it, you have no way of enforcing it. This hack will give an error message similar to the one you get when you need to change you password, saying that the admins want you to read a certain thread before they continue using the forum.
Once a user reads a thread, they wont be bugged to read it again.
You can set all usergroups or just certain onces that must read a thread.
You can set to site wide or just some forums.
Option to Force Guests
This hack added one query to every page on your forum a member goes to.
* Files edited: 0
* Templates edited: 0
* Files to upload: 2 (1 via ACP, 2 via FTP)
* Time to install: 1 minute
Version 2.0 (03/05/08):
* First Release of this Hack for vb3.7
* MAJOR update. Hack totally re-writen. You must uninstall old version before upgrading.
* Fixed just about all bugs. (like if you delete a thread...)
* No more template edit. Everything done in ACP.
* Permissions for by who ever has ACP access with threads and posts
* Force Guests to read a thread now.
* Works for BOTH vb3.6 AND vb3.7