vb4-دانلود هک کاربرانی که بازدید کرده اند.sideblock
آخرین زمان حضور: Dec 2011
vBulletin 4.0 Version
Please remember to click Mark as Installed if you use this modification.
Please fee free to nominate this modification for the MOTM, and/or use the donate link provided (Support Developer).
This modification adds the members who have visited display to the forum sideblocks.
As per the main modification, this cannot count guests, it is members only.
Note: This is untested on vBulletin 4.0.0, but I think it should be fine.
The main features are as follows ;
1. It displays in the Forum Sideblocks (Default Display Order = 1).
2. Invisible users are only displayed to those allowed to see them (with a "*")
3. Users who should display as coloured or bold etc will be displayed correctly (based on the display usergroup).
4. If you 'hover' over a username it will show the time they were last active.
5. An option to record and display the Most Ever Members can be enabled.
6. The switch between Visited Today and Rolling 24 Hours is an ACP option.
7. The list view is collapsable, so you just see the number .
8. The display can be set as always collapsed on initial page load (however, this can have odd results as the display is cached).
(Options are in vBulletin Options > Who Has Visited Today Block)
Please note this sideblock uses the block cache system, so it will always be slightly behind realtime in its display - the cache ttl is set to 5 minutes.
To install just unzip the XML and import into vB using the ACP Product Manager.
Support will not be provided for vBulletin 4 Alpha, Beta or RC versions.
Low priority will be given to posters who do not have this marked as installed
In some cases, support can only be provided if I have an admin login and ftp access.
v4.0.1 : 24-Jan-2010 : Initial release for vb 4.0.1.
v4.0.2 : 26-Jan-2010 : Minor code update, no visual change.
v4.0.3 : 28-Jan-2010 : Fix template caching bug.
v4.0.4 : 02-Feb-2010 : Install code updated.
v4.0.5 : 03-Mar-2010 : Block control code updated.
v4.0.6 : 12-Apr-2010 : Fixed to work in vb 4.0.3
v4.0.7 : 20-Jun-2010 : Fixed to work in vb 4.0.4
v4.0.8 : 21-Jun-2010 : Fixed the update code and added cache purge on update.