microCLASSIFIEDS(راه اندازی بخش نیازمندی با امکاناتی فوق العاده)
آخرین زمان حضور: Mar 2015
فایل های اضافی
1.- How it works
* A user posts an Ad. If the user hasn't post a profile before, the system auto creates one for him, populating it with any data there are in his forum profile.
* Members who are searching or browsing ads can see his ad. According the adtype (For sale, Wanted, Auction), they can Buy it or Bid on it. The ad becomes invisible to public.
* System PMs seller about the sale. Seller can accept or decline the sale. In case of accept the ad is marking as pending payment. If seller declines the sale, the ad is activating again.
* When the payment is done, seller marks it as paid, the ad is removing from the server (with all related photos and attachments), and some data remain for history only.
* System PMs buyer that the sale has been finalized, and prompts him to rate and review the seller.
* In a time frame that admin has setup, seller and buyer can review each other. During this period reviews are hidden. When the time frame expires, the reviews become visible. Also with the help of a cron job, there is a check which activates reviews, even before the expiration, if both parties have post the review.
2.- Frontend Features
* 3 types of Classifieds (For Sale, Wanted, Auction).
* Different look for each type.
* Powerfull Search engine
* What's New (Last 7, 14, 21, 30 days)
* Buyer can rate Seller, but also Seller can rate Buyer.
* Profile Information
o Full contact details
o Google Map Locator
o Value as Seller:
+ Total Sales
+ Total Amount of sold items
o Value as Buyer
+ Total orders that he placed
+ Total amount of his orders
o Active Ads
o Sold Ads
o Reviews that he gots as Seller (from Buyers)
o Reviews that he gots as Buyer (from Sellers)
o Contact form
* Information Blocks in Main page:
o Auctions to Expire
o Random Classifieds
o Premium Classifieds
o Premium Profiles
o Newest Idividual Ads
o Newest Store Ads
o Top Sellers (Rating)
o Top Buyers (Rating)
o Best Sellers (Amount of items that he sold)
o Best Buyers (Amount of items that he bought)
* User can bookmark an Ad
* User can mark to follow a category, so he will get a PM for each new ad placed in that category (including subcategories).
* Logon user can:
o Post an Ad (if it is permitting by his usergroup permissions).
o Edit his profile
o See the public view of his profile
o My Classifieds section with:
+ Active Ads with options to Edit, Hide, Activate (if hidden) or Delete it
+ Hidden Ads with options to Activate or Delete
+ Accept Sales. List all Ads that have expired (if auction) or someone asked to buy them. Options: Accept sale, Reject sale, Delete Ad
+ Pending Ads, showing the ads awaiting to be paid. Options to close the sale (after payment), or to reactivate the ad
+ Sold Ads
o My Bids
o My Bookmarks
o My Watch categories
o My History, showing:
+ Items that I sold
+ Items that I bought
* Attractive interface
* Easy to understand and use by your members
* Certified Memebrs
3.- Administrator Features
* Unlimited depth level of categories
* Option per category to allow posts to:
o All Usergroups
o None Usergroup
o Specific Usergroup, or Usergroups
* Extra fields, global for all categories:
o Radio Button
* Extra fields for Profiles (same options as above).
* Set expiration time (in days) for ads. A cronjob checks the ads and removes ads that have been expired (also removes related, bookmarks, bids etc).
* Can setup default currency for all ads, or can allow users to use any currency they want.
* Allow or disallow to user, to choose if he wants any expired ad, to be peplaced with a new one.
* Can setup where the text search will perform:
o Title and Keywords
o Title, Keywords and Message body.
* In addition, he can setup how the search will works:
o Looking for exact text
o Looking for partial search
* Can choose to use or not Google Maps
* And many other common options (eg photo widths, allowed filetypes etc etc).
4.- Moderator Actions
* Approve New or Edited Ads
* Approve or Delete Reported Ads
* Add/Delete Certified Members. Certified Members is another way to promote some users that you want. You can change the word to anything you like. Some webmasters use it to show that a seller has proven his identity to him, others use it to promote good clients etc.
5.- Usergroup Permissions
* Can access the classified section
* Can post ads
* How many concurrent active ads
* How many photos per ad
* How many attachments per ad
* Priority on listings (1= Higher .... 9=Lower. Please note that usergroups with priority 1, Ads and Profiles appear in random, as Premium)
* Ads need approval? This is a commonly used permission, but I moved it to work per usergroup and not as general option.
* Can Moderate Ads and Reported Ads
* Can Moderate Certified Members
* Removing my copyright link from the page's footer is illegal. This module is a copyrighted work of Maria Avlatzi (aka MicroHellas).
* Upload all files to your site keeping the same structure.
* CMOD 777 directories:
* Imprort product-microclassifieds.xml from your admincp
* Setup Usergroup permissions
* Setup General Options
8.- Winget & Blocks(?) Generator
If you want to place some widgets with data from microCLASSIFIEDS in your page, you can use for free my widget generator at:
You don't need to register, you don't need to login to be able to use it. The reason that I'm not publishing it here is because I want to keep the code safe, as I'm planing to release a similar generator but using vB data.
How to use it:
1. Fill the fields in the form that you'll find at http://www.microhellas.com/blockgenerator.php
2. Click Generate code
3. Copy this code to the cl###oard
4. Goto admincp-> vBulletin CMS-> Widgets-> Create New Widget
1. Widget Type: PHP Direct Execution
2. Title: Anything that you want to appear as title
3. Description: Not need
5. Click Save
6. Click Configure on the right of the widget
7. Remove the default text from the block
8. Paste the code that you've copied before
9. Click Save
10. Goto admincp-> vBulletin CMS-> Layout Manager
11. Add the widget to your Layout(s)
12. ATTENTION: Don't forget that widgets are not refreshing so often. So its normal to see XXX classifieds to appear there, even if this classified has sold or expired.
13. Similar is the way to build blocks for Forum sidebar. In my installation runing 4.0.2 is not working, don't know why. But I've been contacted from members saying that for them is working fine.