حداقل سیستم برنامه های مورد نیاز برای ویبولتین
vBulletin is a web-based application and as such has a few minimum requirements. To run vBulletin, you need a web hosting provider that includes the following things:
- PHP version 5.2.0 or greater
- MySQL version 4.1.0 or greater
- A pre-registered domain name
- 200 Megabytes of hard drive space
Most hosting providers already have these applications on their servers. With the above requirements meant, the vBulletin software will run on any operating system using any modern web server software.
The following settings and software packages are not required but will make your vBulletin experience more enjoyable. Your hosting provider can tell you whether these are available on your server.
- cURL or OpenSSL support – Allows secure connections to third-party services like Facebook Connect.
- MySQLi support – MySQLi is a more robust software library to connect to the database that vBulletin uses.
- Iconv support – A library that provides extra language and character set support.
- OpCode Cache – An OpCode Cache like APC or XCache will enhance the performance of your vBulletin software. An OpCode Cache is a caching mechanism that can significantly increase the performance of vBulletin by pre-parsing the PHP files and keeping commonly used data in memory for rapid retrieval.
- Rewrite Engine – A rewrite engine is needed to use Friendly URLS. Popular rewrite engines include mod_rewrite on Apache and URL Rewrite for IIS 7 or greater.