لیست سوالاتی که باید از هاست خود برای نصب ویبولتین بپرسید - تنظیمات مورد نیاز برای سرور
In support, we've seen some problems that users run into with hosting. Usually it is because when the user switched hosting, they didn't realize the host would put a certain limit on connections, or set wait_timeouts real low, or other values they didn't realize would cause them issues. So, we tried to put together a list of things a user should ask a potential new host.
Regarding PHP on the server:
Ask for the values of these PHP variables and if you may have them changed:
- wait_timeout - if low, can cause issues with custom scripts or scripts that take a longer time to run or long queries - I wouldn't want less than 30 to start or less than 120 if you aren't allowed to change it *
- memory_limit - if low, can cause attachment problems or white/blank pages - 32 is a good start
- max_execution_time - same as above - a good start would be 30 *
* 120 would be a much better value to start at. However, I would guess most hosts will not start you at 120, which is why it is important to ask if you may change them. Default wait_timeout is 28800, if it doesn't get modified by the host.
Ask if you may edit your own php.ini file (to modify the variables listed above).
Ask if installed:
mod_security (1 or 2)
Ask if PHP must run in Safe Mode or is it/can it be disabled
Ask if they place open_basedir restrictions on PHP Scripts
Check to make sure PHP is compiled with the following:
- cURL with SSL Support, OpenSSL (for facebook integration)
- GD (for image support)
- mbstring and/or iconv (for multi-language compatibility_
- zlib (for compression)
- mysql/mysqli (which one - both?)
- standard (most php scripts probably won't work with this disabled)
- json (for mobile)
- hash (for md5 support)
- SOAP (for integration with VerticalResponse)
can the mysql user grant ALL permissions to databases you create?
how many databases you may create?
is there a size limitation on the databases you create?
What are the limitations on a mysql user, max_questions and max_connections
Regarding Email on the server:
What kind of email limitations are in place?
Do you offer expanded email services through SMTP?