سیستم پیشرفته مدیریت گزارش ها - Pedro!'s Post Report Manager 0.92
آخرین زمان حضور: Sep 2009
This system offers an advanced management system for all types of reported content including:
* Group Messages
* Group Pictures
* Profile Album Pictures
* Group Picture Comments
* Profile Album Picture Comments
* Private Messages
* Visitor Messages
1. Backup your forum database. You are installing this modification at your own risk - I will not be held responsible for any damages or losses to your computer/web server/site data/vBulletin installation that occur from trying to install/uninstall this hack.
2. Extract the files from the .zip archive
3. Open the upload directory
4. If you have changed the directory names of the Mod CP or the Admin CP from the defaults you will need to apply the same changes here.
5. Upload the contents of the 'upload' directory to the forum directory on your web server
6. When the uploads are complete go into the Admin CP and expand the 'Plugins and Products' menu on the left-hand side.
7. Click the 'Manage Products' link in the menu you just expanded.
8. Click the '[Add/Import Product]' link at the bottom of the page.
9. In the 'OR import the XML file from your server' text box change 'product.xml' to 'product-pprm.xml'
10. Click 'Import'
11. Click OK on the prompt
12. Make sure in the vBulletin Options menu under 'User Infractions & Post Reporting Options' that Post Reporting Email is not set to 'no e-mail'. Due to the core hook location of this hack it will not work if e-mailing is not enabled in the vBulletin options. However, this can be overridden on the PPRM configuration page.
13. and you're all done You may wish to change the configuration of PPRM, this can be done from the Post Reports menu in the Admin CP navigation.
14. Mark the mod as installed, this is so you can receive updates regarding the mod. I won't spam you or send you drunken e-mails lolol.
This hack is still in beta phase and I would really appreciate your feedback with any bugs/errors/design issues you encounter. Things to watch out for are compatibility issues with non-major browsers and the 'acknowledge permissions' setting not working as I've only done a very limited amount of testing on it.
The inspiration for this hack came from Distance's Advanced Post Report System for 3.6
Woooooooooo my first hack!
Version 0.91 which was an upgrade of a mod by some guy called pig, lol.
* Fixed install issue, oops, lol.
* Removed unnecessary include from /pprm.php
* Removed depreciated define('NO_REGISTER_GLOBALS', 1) in /pprm.php
* Fixed malformed information in e-mails.
* Fixed enable/disable e-mail option.
* 0.90 - 'mismatched tag' error on install
* 0.91 - E-mail override doesn't work.
* 0.91 - E-mails don't link correctly.
* 0.92 - With 'Acknowledge moderator permissions...' enabled an SQL error may occur when a moderator tries to access open/closed reports.
* 0.92 - With 'Acknowledge moderator permissions...' enabled moderators can see reports for posts that are in forums they do not moderate.