هک vB Bad Behavior
آخرین زمان حضور: Nov 2014
* vB Bad Behavior is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
* the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free
* Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any
* later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY
* WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A
* PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
What is vB Bad Behavior?
This is an integration of the Bad Behavior software with vBulletin. This integration is currently based on Bad Behavior's development version. Given the nature of this integration, and the current version of Bad Behavior - this mod will be considered BETA for the time being.
What is Bad Behavior?
Bad Behavior is a PHP-based solution for blocking link spam and the robots which deliver it. Bad Behavior complements other link spam solutions by acting as a gatekeeper, preventing spammers from ever delivering their junk, and in many cases, from ever reading your site in the first place. This keeps your site's load down, makes your site logs cleaner, and can help prevent denial of service conditions caused by spammers.
Visit Bad Behavior / Bad Behaviour: for more.
For more information on the features of Bad Behavior (and subsequently this mod) please go to Bad Behavior's site:
For features related to the mod itself, please take a look at the screenshots.
This mod should work with vB 4.x, it was tested on 4.1.2/4.1.3. Screenshots are from vB 3.x, but it should still look relatively the same with vB4.
1. Extract the contents of the zip file.
2. Upload the contents of the `upload` folder to your forum root.
3. Enter your AdminCP and go to Plugins & Products > Manage Products > [Add/Import Product]
4. Import the product using the `product-vb_badbehavior.xml` file.
5. Configure the mod in AdminCP -> Settings -> Options -> vB Bad Behavior Options
vB Bad Behavior
In many cases, all you'll need to do to upgrade is follow the installation instructions above.
The only difference, will be you'll need to allow the files to overwrite. Also, when re-importing the product file, you'll need to set "Allow Overwrite" to "Yes".
Bad Behavior's files are at `/includes/bad-behavior/`. If you wish to update manually go to:
And download the latest development version. Extract the zip, and upload the contents of `bad-behavior` to `/includes/bad-behavior/` allowing the files to overwrite.
The current version of Bad Behavior this mod is using is: v2.1.15
The current version of Bad Behavior (development) is: v2.1.15
Version 1.0.6, 01/04/2012
- Bad Behavior upgraded to 2.1.15
Version 1.0.5, 05/26/2011
- Added option for bypassing users/members.
- If the visitor is a user, and is in usergroup 5, 6, or 7 (admin/mod/super mod) - Bad Behavior is bypassed.
- Modified bad-behavior core to check for Google Web Preview
- file edited: /includes/bad-behavior/core.inc.php
- Added a link beside the IP address in the log for WhoIs.
Version 1.0.4, 04/28/2011
- Bad Behavior upgraded to 2.1.13 (fixes search engine block issues)
- Added Paypal/Paypal IPN IP address to the whitelist.
- Added payment gateway file names to the whitelist.
Version 1.0.3, 04/21/2011
- Fix #1: Pruning log doesn't work.
- Fix #5: Cannot modify header information error (suppressed error in BB's function)
- Implemented #6: per key (new admincp option to list keys not to be shown in log)
- Implemented #9: Show link to member profile (if userid is found in headers, link to profile)
Version 1.0.2, 04/10/2011
- Updated /includes/functions_vb_badbehavior.php to:
- disable Reverse ***** if Reverse ***** Addresses are empty
- distinguish SQL queries using "SET", for example: SET @@session.wait_timeout = 90 - which is used by BB
- set "offsite_forms" to false by default, as it's not really needed in vB IMHO, and it can cause problems with certain setups
- cleaned up the bb2_read_settings() function and fixed a typo in one of the vbulletin options calls
- Updated /includes/whitelist.ini to include the following GOOGLE ranges:
- Updated /admincp/vb_badbehavior.php
- Log pruning was pruning all logs, despite what was entered for number of days
Version 1.0.1, 04/06/2011
- Bad Behavior upgraded to 2.1.12
- Changed files:
- "Verbose" admin option now set to "No" by default.
Version 1.0.0, 04/05/2011
- Initial release.