دانلود هک فوق العاده DownloadsII برای ویبولتین 3.8 vBulletin
آخرین زمان حضور: Mar 2017
فایل های اضافی
با این هک یک قسمت دانلود سنتر به سات خودتون میتونید اضافه کنید !
و در اون موضوعاتی درست کنید که هر کاربر بتونه در اون چیزی برای دانلود بذاره .
اسکرین شات ها رو تماشا کنید .
DownloadsII is a download database that integrates into vBulletin. It allows you to upload files, add images to them, create categories, link to external files - and more. It is very flexible and has many options.
Because a lot of people keep on asking this:
This mod works with any version of vBulletin 3.7.x and 3.8.x!
It's also coded 100% XHTML 1.0 Transitional valid, just like vBulletin itself.
Instructions & Support
You can find an installation manual in the zip package (Readme-Install.txt).
We (try to) answer all the questions asked in this thread. Please don't send any pm's if we don't ask for them, as we said we try to give a high level of support in this thread. Don't forget to click the install link, so you will receive important update notifications.
Screenshots & Live demo
At the bottom of this post, you can find 6 screenshots of the front-end and back-end (AdminCP part) of the DownloadsII software. You can see the newest version in action at the Minatica.be Downloads (Dutch).
Changelog (version 5.1.2)
- Backported CSRF security fix from the vB 4 release
- Added permission check for Update Counters
- Fixed PHP warnings when running PHP 5.3
- Removed the imagecreatefrombmp() function. It doesn't exist.
- Added permission check for rating submissions
You can find all the changelogs of this and older versions here.
Help!!! I can't upload large files??
This is probably the second most asked question. Have a look at this post for the solution.
It doesn't work with GARS?!
If you also use the latest version of GARS, you will get the "Fields marked in RED must be filled in!" error when uploading a file. I provided a fix here on the GARS forums.
We are offering 3 addons for this mod at the moment (have a look at the bottom of this post for them). DownloadsII contains 5 hook locations for the vBulletin plugin systems, so you can add extra functionality without file edits.
Do you want to help expanding DownloadsII (if you are a coder)? Check out this post!
- ecDownloads Buddy is NOT compatible with this version. If you are using the Buddy, you should UNINSTALL it before installing DownloadsII ver 5.x.x. The Buddy's features are now integrated into DownloadsII.
- DownloadsII is a direct derivative work from Ron1n's ecDownloads.