دانلود هک ThreadNav: Scrolling New Posts Navigation Bar For Showthread
آخرین زمان حضور: Nov 2014
ThreadNav puts almost all the information in New Posts or Today's Posts in a compact scrolling navigation bar
at the top of the thread display page (showthread).
Buttons on either end scroll the list of new posts right or left and additional information is available in a drop down
box when you hover over the lower portion of the post cell.
The list automatically refreshes using AJAX once a minute (default).
- Searches for New Posts or Today's Posts
- List scrolls right or left with buttons at ends
- Automatically refreshes once a minute (default setting)
- Cell width adjusts automatically to fit available space
- Hovering over lower portion of partially exposed cell
- snaps the cell into full view
- Automatically integrates with Thread & Forum Ignore System
- if installed.
In The Cell For Each Thread:
- Go to first unread post button (New Posts only)
- Thread link goes to either first or last post depending
- on user settings for viewing threads
- Name of last poster
- Last post button
In The Drop Down Box:
- Thread starter
- Links for previewing first and last posts
- Turn ThreadNav off
- Get New Posts
- Get Today's Posts
Admin Control Panel:
- Set refresh interval
- Maximum minutes ThreadNav will continue refreshing
- Allow or disallow guests to see ThreadNav
- Maximum number of posts to show
- Minimum width of each post cell.
- Excluded forums
- Now compatible with vbseo
- All text in phrases
- More tips on styling in threadnav.css
- Resolved major incompatibilities with some styles
- Miscellaneous aesthetic changes
- Resolved misalignment of borders of cell and drop box in some styles
- Improved closing of drop boxes when you mouse out
- Fixed more incompatibility issues with some some styles
- Fixed incompatibility issue with IE
- Overhauled System For Opening And Closing Drop Boxes
Style is based on borders font color and background colors of postbits.
For styles with darker colors a note at the top of threadnav.css gives helpful styling tips.
If you need to add space above or below ThreadNav see top of threadnav.css.
Do Not Use Line Breaks.
Everyone That Installed This Should Upgrade To The Latest Version.
Some earlier versions had incompatibility issues with some styles and these same problems could make it incompatible
with other products plus there was a problem with Internet Explorer in older versions.
Just upload the new file and click the button to Allow Overwrite.
Be sure to revert any templates you've altered.
Installation Is Simple:
Upload the XML file to Products and you're ready to go no external files or edits.
This was developed in vB 4.1.6 but should work in any vB4 version.