* Download and unzip microCART.zip file
* Upload all the files in your site keeping the same structure. eg cart.php must be on the same level as your forum.php
* CMOD 777 the directories:
* Login to your admincp and import product-microcart.xml
# First of all you need to setup microCART General Options. The most important option is to set the path to the directory where you'll store the files. For security reasons you must create a directory over the public area. Then write the full path in the options. Don't forget the trailing slash at the end. Example:
# Setup Usergroup permissions. Available options are:
* Can access the store
* Can order
* Can Moderate. Please note that, as a way to bypass the limitation of having vB editor in admincp, I've moved the product descriprion, system messages and agreements to fronend. But only those who can moderate can access this area, and only for modifying the text. Nothing more.
# Setup Categories and Subcategories for your store.
# Setup your Agreements (at least one)
# Start adding products but from AddOns and Services. It will helps you to save time, as when at a later time you add a main product, you can choose the addons.