دفترچه یادداشت شخصی Personal Notepad
آخرین زمان حضور: Sep 2014
Basically the Personal Notepad hack for 3.6 with a security token to make it work for 3.7 and a couple of additions.
This hack will add a personal notepad for your members - a feature you may know from for example Invision Power Board, and which existed for vBulletin 2 as vBPad. For short, members will be able to edit the content of their notepad as they want, storing in it whatever they might feel like.
1 product to install
- A notepad in members' main user CP area where they can type in whatever notes they may want to take down and save them
- Notepad can be resized
- Admin CP options (turn on/off, maximum input length, liquid/fixed width, width of fixed-width notepad, usergroups allowed to use notepad, notepad location)
- No manual template edits
- Fully phrased for easy translation
1. Import product-personal_notepad.xml through the Admin CP.
2. Edit the Personal Notepad options in the vBulletin options if desired. (It is automatically turned on upon installation, so if you want to start using it right away without worrying about the options, you can.)
3. If desired, edit the default message that appears for members who have not put anything into their personal notepads - search for the phrase personal_notepad_explanation in the Admin CP and edit the language of your choice.
4. There is no 4. You're done. Go inform your members of the addition.
4.1: Fixed a bug that caused the notepad to be resized horizontally as well as vertically, potentially stretching the page.
4.0: Added notepad location option in the Admin CP and a default message for members who have not yet edited their personal notepads. Fixed compatibility with 3.7.
3.1: Saved space in liquid-width notepad by putting character counter and textbox size changers in the same line, phrased some stuff that was forgotten and added usergroup limitations in the admin options.
2.0: Ported to 3.6, added resizing function and admin CP options.
1.0: Initial release.
خوب با این عکس یک دفترچه یادداشت شخص برای کاربر در کنترل پنل نصب میشود که میتواند یادداشت های خود را داخلش بنویسید.