دانلود هک دانلود هک چک کردن موضوع در صورتی که قبلاً وجود داشته!
آخرین زمان حضور: Dec 2016
Ajax - Check for similar thread before posting a new one
Rating: 50 votes - 4.56 average
Supported Uses Plugins Auto-Template Additional Files
- indicated if you already subscribed to one or more similar threads
- hover over the title and it gives a little preview of the thread's content
- no edits whatsoever needed, just import the product file, enable the Add-on and it works (well, it should )
- you can turn it off for certain forums or
- you can turn it off completely without leaving any code that messes your templates/files
- it can be translated
- don't like it anymore? Remove the product and you'll never see that Add-on again
Things to consider:
It uses jQuery to get the information from ajax.php. jQuery is great and you can do many great things with it and unlike the vBulletin method it's quite easy to understand.
The jQuery file is compressed and only 20kb large.
The link to download the file is on the right hand side.
Here's the version I use: http://code.google.com/p/jqueryjs/do...s&downloadBtn=
Just download the file from the location and put it into the 'clientscript' folder on your server without renaming the file.
Download jQuery as described above.
Import the attached file using the Product Manager. Go to your vBulletin settings and search for 'Check for similar threads?'. Enable it.
It adds 2 new templates, it changes 1 template and it edits 2 files. I highly doubt that it will break you vBulletin but do a back-up and be on the safe side
ACP >> vBulletin Options >> Message Posting and Editing Options >> Check for similar threads?
2.0 -> this release
1.0 -> outdated (made for vB 3.6.*)