دانلود هک مهمان هایی که در 24 ساعت گذشته از سایت دیدن کرده اند Track Guest Visits
آخرین زمان حضور: May 2015
vBulletin 4.x Version
** Available For vBulletin 4.1.8 Onwards **
This tracks the number of guests that have visited a forum each day.
This isn't possible in stock vbulletin as no record is kept of guest visits they are a 'realtime' display only.
This modification adds another section to the "What's Going On" area.
It also has seperate pages to display.
(1) The List Of Guests.
(2) The Pages A Particular Guest Has Visited..
* The ability to turn the whole modification on/off.
* The ability to turn just the forumhome display on/off.
* The ability to allow (or prevent) certain usergroups viewing the forumhome display.
* The ability to switch between Today and Rolling 24 Hours display (default).
* The script that the Guest is running is logged (e.g.Showthread, Usercp etc).
* The request variables in use are logged (e.g.Threadid, Userid etc).
* The guest table can be cleaned of old records to help control it's size.
* The datastore read (For Spider Detection) will read from the File/APC/Xcache datastore if used [Note Not Memcache].
* Guest Views data collection tracking each guests viewing of the forum index page, forums and threads.
* Guest Views data collection can be separately disabled.
* Multiple guest visits to the same page are logged separately.
* The option to keep a record of [and display] the most ever guests.
* Usergroup permissions are done with the standard vbulleten usergroup permissions system.
* Clicking on the main display icon will list the recent visits by all guests (If Allowed).
* Clicking on a Guest type in the main display will list all recent visits by guests of that type (again if allowed).
* Clicking on the option in the guest listing will show that guests viewing data (If Enabled And Allowed).
* The main display can be set as always collapsed on initial page load (4.0.3 +)
4 New Usergroup Permissions Provided In The Usergroup Manager.
* Can View the Guests Visited Display Members can view the guests visited display on Forumhome.
* Can View Guest IP Addresses Members can see the ip addresses of visiting guests.
* Can View Guest Visits List Members can view the list of guest visits page.
* Can View Guest Tracking Data Members can view the individual guest visit tracking page.
* All (non usergroup) modification settings are in vBulletin Options > Guest Tracking.
Install Or Upgrade:
Unzip The Files.
If upgrading from a previous version delete any old trg bitfield xml files from your ./includes/xml/ folder.
Upload The New Bitfields File To Your ./includes/xml/ Folder.
Import The Product Into vBull Using The ACP Product Manager.
Set Your Required Permissions In The Usergroup Manager.
That By Default No Usergroup Permissions Are Given You Must Set Them.
You can get an improved Spiders Definition file from this site:
WS Spiders List - Wolfshead Solutions Forums
The list was last updated on Saturday 19th May 2012 at 01:40 AM and has 625 spiders.
For Spider detection to work you must set Enable Spider Display to Yes in vBulletin Options > Who's Online Options.
The installation code will turn this on for you.
It is recommended that you visit your Who's Online page after installing this mod (or after updating your spiders file)
To make sure your spider definitions are built/rebuilt.
Updated To Version 188.8.131.52
Updated For vB 4.2.0.
Version 184.108.40.206 For vB 4.1.11 Image Changes.
Version 220.127.116.11 Updated for vB 4.1.8 Onwards Only!.
Version 18.104.22.168 Updated For vB 4.1.7.
Version 4.1.0 Updated For vB 4.1.
Version 4.0.7 Fixed For WGO Style Changes In vB 4.0.8.
Version 4.0.6 Fix Bug In Attachment Viewing Links.
Version 4.0.5 Style Code Updates For vB 4.0.2.
Version 4.0.4 Internal Update Not Released.
Version 4.0.3 Added Always Collapsed Option
Version 4.0.2 Minor Code Changes And Fixes.
Version 4.0.1 Initial Release For vb 4.0.0 Gold.