توسعه بازدیدکنندگان موضوع Thread Reader Enhancements
آخرین زمان حضور: Sep 2014
تغییرات در کد ها
For vBulletin 4.2.0 Onwards
4200: vBulletin 4.2.0 Onwards.
This Modification Is Not Available For vB 4.0.x Or 4.1.x
This Adds Enhancements To The vB Core Who Has Read A Thread Feature.
1. Option to turn on the who read cutoff date (reset) function
2. Restrict use of reset function to certain usergroups.
3. Clicking on a user will display a page of their thread viewing history, most recent first.
4. Restrict the list of reader names to certain usergroups.
5. Restrict the list of recent threads a member has read to certain usergroups.
The set/reset facility allows members to click on the 'set' link which then sets a personal 'cutoff' time
only showing who has read the thread after that time.
The time can be reset as many times wanted and also completely cleared again.
There is also a link to allow you to view a seperate list of all readers of the thread this is where the ip will be shown
[If You Have Permission].
When using the set/reset option there is only a limited capacity of entries per thread (several thousand).
Therefore you should only allow this feature to be used by a limited number of people typically Staff usergroups.
Allowing all members to use it will probably slow down your forum and cause errors if more than about 3000 members
set a date on one thread.
When using the set/reset facility the data is still kept beyond this limit so they can be changed at any time.
All settings are located in vBulletin Options > Thread Reader Enhancements.
Download the zip.
Extract the XML file.
Import using the vb Product Manager.
v22.214.171.124: 26-May-2012 : New For vB 4.2.0.