بهترین و بی نقص ترین چتباکس Cyb - ChatBox
آخرین زمان حضور: Jan 2017
Cyb - ChatBox
Powerful AJAX-based ChatBox for vBulletin.
-One step installation (no file uploads, no manual template modifications required)
-Put ChatBox on any forum page by setting script name and adding variable to desired template
-"ChatBox Full" (always available on separate page)
-"Messages Archive" (available on separate page, with options to edit/delete messages)
-Option to block usergroups from viewing ChatBox
-Option to delete messages older than x hours automatically
-"ChatBox Statistics" (new messages since last visit, messages in last x hours, total messages, top x chatters,...)
-View users active in ChatBox (available in CBFull and Archive)
-Text formatting options (color, weight, style, decoration,...)
-Smiliebox options: total smilies available, smilies per row, smilie clipping, disable smilies...
-A lot of customizable stuff, including: set new/old status icons, time/date format, box height, message order, auto-refresh intervals,...
-One-click actions: View all messages posted by user X, Delete all messages posted by user x, Ban/unban user from ChatBox, View last message posted by user X, View your last message, View first unread message
-"/me" action (used when you want to refer to yourself in the "third person")
See screenshots for more details.
1. Import XML file (as product): AdminCP > Plugin System > Manage Products > [Add/Import Product]
2. OPTIONAL (custom placement on forum page)
Open desired template and put "$cybchatbox" to desired line.
To set options:
Go to: AdminCP > vBulletin Options > Cyb - ChatBox
To have ChatBox enabled on desired page:
1. THIS_SCRIPT must be defined in php file (by default all important vBulletin files has this)
2. Hack options - You must add THIS_SCRIPT value for target page to "Show ChatBox on" setting field
3. Main template called on target page must contain "$cybchatbox" variable
To have ChatBox enabled on vBa CMPS:
1. Hack options - Add "adv_index" to "Show ChatBox on" setting field (values in this field should be separated by commas) > Save
2. vBa CMPS Default Settings - add "cybchatbox" to "Portal Output Global Variables" field (values in this field should be separated by carriage return) > Save
3. [Optional] Template "adv_portal" - add "$cybchatbox" to line where you want ChatBox to appear (for example below "$navbar") > Save
v2.3 - Sep 22. 2008.
-Fixed XSS vulnerability in ChatBox Search
-Improved Tags Banning feature
-Fixed bug (user can add forbidden tags by editing already posted message)
-Fixed bug (user blocked by low post count can access ChatBox on separate page if url is known)
-Fixed bug (page shifting on refresh in IE)
-Fixed bug (Smilies menu breaks row on expand in Opera)
-Minor bug fixes
MARK AS INSTALLED to get support and updates.