هک بستن اتوماتیک تاپیک ها بعد از زمان خاص Threads Auto Close (by Usergroup)
آخرین زمان حضور: Dec 2016
با استفاده از این هک تاپیک ها پس از مدت خاصی خود به خود قفل/بسته میشوند .
در تنظیمات میتوانید مدت زمانی را که میخواهید تنظیم کنید .
User Vitaly allowed me to modify his Threads Auto Close Add-on. I found it quite useful as new members to our forums quite often dig up very old threads. With Vitaly's add-on, threads appeared as closed to all users after a certain period of time. With this modified version it further is possible to set user groups to which threads appear as closed. Further, it is possible to apply this mod to certain forums (by providing forum IDs).
NEW: Auto close threads when reaching a certain amount of posts
This feature was requested below, so now threads appear as closed either if they are older than X days or if there are more than Y replies.
When installing this mod please consider the following facts:
- Threads are not closed automatically, they appear as if they were closed. Thus, when deactivating or uninstalling this mod, threads are open again.
- This is my first mod. I am just getting familiar with vB4's plugin system. I am a PHP developer but I've never been coding anything for vb. This seemed to be an easy mod to start with, like my personal Hello World vB mod.
- I have tested this mod successfully with vb4.1.0 PL2. I guess it works with v4.0.* as well but I have not verified that.
- I am not (yet) really into this vB4 hacking stuff. I have taken some piece of code from the community, I have modified it according to my needs, now I am giving my modifications back to the community hoping that somebody may find it useful. Therefore, please do not ask me to support this code. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here but please make sure you have checked the original thread as well, you may find an answer there.
- If I did anything wrong, please be assured I did not do it on purpose. As mentioned before, this is my first vb mod ever. However, you are welcome to provide feedback or to suggest how to improve this add-on.
Hope you find this as useful as I do, thanks again to Vitaly for the original code.
Make sure to download the 0.5 version as this is the latest one!