با سلام خدمت تمام اساتید و مدیران وی بی ایران من یه مشکل دارم از 4 مهر ماه تا الان تو گوگل سایت رو ثبت کردم ولی لینکهای ایندکس شده میاد میره مثلا امروز 4-5 ساعت هست بعد صفر میشه تا چند روز دیگه نیست جالب اینه که یه سایت دیگه دوروز قبل از اون ثبت کردم اون الان هیچ مسکلی نداره. این چند هفته همش اینجوری هست .هرچی سرچ کردم چیزی دستگیرم نشد.چند تا عکس گذاشتم.
فایل پیوست 22129
فایل پیوست 22130
اینم پیغامی هست که ساپورت گوگل میگه ایا مشکلی هست؟
- Ever crawled: The cumulative total of URLs on your site that Google has ever crawled. Not all crawled URLs get indexed, and Google may discover some URLs by other means such as inbound links from other sites. This number should increase over time as new pages are added to your site.
- Total indexed: The total number of URLs currently in Google's index. These URLs are available to appear in search results, along with other URLs Google may discover by other means. This number will change over time, as new pages are added and indexed, and old pages are removed. The number of indexed URLs is almost always significantly smaller than the number of crawled URLs, because it does not include URLs that have been identified as duplicates or non-canonical, or less useful, or that contain a meta noindex tag.
To see basic data plus additional useful information, click Advanced. Click the checkbox next to the data you want, and then click Update. The following additional data is available:
- Blocked by robots: The total number of URLs that Google cannot crawl because they are disallowed in your robots.txt file.
- Not selected: Pages that are not indexed because they are substantially similar to other pages, or that have been redirected to another URL. More information.
How to use this data
- A steady increase in the number of crawled and indexed pages indicates that Google can regularly access your content, and that your site is being indexed.
- If you see a sudden drop in the number of indexed pages, it may mean that your server is down or overloaded, or that Google is having trouble accessing your content.
- A high number of duplicate pages could mean that your site has problems with canonicalization,duplicate content, or automatically generated pages, or that it has been hacked. In many cases, Google will send you a message when we detect problems with your site, so make sure to set yournotification preferences.
- Try comparing data:
- To see the percentage of your site that’s accessible to Google, compare the number of crawled pages with the number of pages blocked by robots.txt.
- To see how much of your site consists of pages perceived to contain unique content, compare the number of indexed pages with the number of pages marked Not Selected.
- Sudden spikes or dips that appear in several charts can indicate problems with site configuration, redirects, or security.
******s affecting Google search results
In some cases, Google may apply ******s while building search results, and these ******s can affect which results are shown. ******s include removal of pages due to legal reasons or by webmaster request, results from websites that we think are currently unavailable ("down"), and results removed due to manual spam action.Since these applied ******s are usually due to temporary urgent issues, or are requested by mistake, Google may in some cases retain the pages in our index for a period of time to help websites recover quickly after the issue is fixed (for example, after the site becomes available again). Because of this the data we show in Index Status may not be fully reflected in our search results.