هک تگ کردن کاربران در تاپیک ها DBTech Advanced User Tagging v3
آخرین زمان حضور: Sep 2014
مجوز ترجمه در مرحله آزمایشی
Advanced @user Tagging: What is it?
DragonByte Technologies is proud to present [DBTech] Advanced @user Tagging.
The @user Tagging mod is designed to increase activity on your forum by allowing members to mention each other in posts when talking about them.
This is done in a very easy way, very similar to how Twitter mentions people. We use @ ; as the tags, so for instance you could say:
This new mod from @Dragonbyte Tech; is pretty cool.
The @DragonByte Tech;" Will become a link to the DragonByte Tech users profile, it will also inform DragonByte Tech they had been mentioned, and link to the relevant thread/post via a new area in the profile section, as well as a new tab in the shoutbox.
It also allows members to "tag" the thread for specific other members by inputting their usernames in the tag box above the posts of the thread.
This is a great way to increase your forum activity with no extra admin input required – people will start to mention posts/threads to their friends, which will increase the amount of posting. This is especially useful of forums which have an international contingent (so threads posted in during the night for some of your members don't go overlooked) or forums which have a lot of posts/threads each day – again to make sure that a post a person might want to read doesn't get lost in the crowd.
Twitter-style @ "Mentions": Typing @username produces a "Mention" that will alert the user to your post, as well as link to their profile.
Quote Alerts: Members you quote will be alerted, ensuring that discussions can continue smoothly even if they left the thread.
Profile Integration: Displays Mentions, Tags and Quotes in profile tabs for quick overview of a member's activities within the mod.
Complete Feature List
- Email alerts for all features
- Globally disable emails for any of the features
- Ability to disable Thread Tag list entirely for guests
- Globally disable any of the features
- Statistics Page: Top X Thread Tagged, Top X Mentioned (Lite locked to Top 5)
- "Mention" alerts: Type @username to mention someone, and link to their profile. Email & forum notification
- Quote alerts: Email & forum notification
- Tag an user in a thread to alert them to the thread via a box above threads
- View list of tagged users above threads, with link to see all tags
- Profile Tabs: Lists both incoming and outgoing mentions, quotes and thread tags
- Shoutbox Integration: New Shoutbox Tab to list incoming mentions & tags
- Control how many users to display in inline tag list
- Turn statistics page on & off
- Control BBCode for mentioned usernames (Underline only)
- Control [DBTech] vBShout integration
- Turn features on & off per category
- Globally disable email alerts
- Ability to set maximum mentions per post (default: unlimited)
- One-click (un)subscribe to hash tags via the post list page
- Clicking a hashtag shows all posts tagged with that word.
- (vB4) Forum sidebar widget with Recent and Trending hash tags
- Control number of Recent / Trending hash tags
- Control time span for Recent / Trending hash tags (x Hours/Days/Weeks)
- Control stat weights given to individual users using the hash tag, and number of uses in total (for the Trending score)
- Control display of number of users, number of uses and trending score
- Deny usergroups access to sidebar block
- Per-user email disable for any of the 4 features
- Ability to Mention and Thread Tag whole usergroups by typing their name. Per-UG permission to disable Mentions / Thread Tags for this UG.
- Ability to tag all your friends by checking a checkbox instead of typing out usernames
- Ability to tag and mention all usergroups by typing out the usergroup name, permissions control what UGs can be mentioned and tagged
- Turn off alerts from everyone except friends
- Hide forum notifications for individual features
- Turn off email alerts for individual features
- Hash tags, Twitter-style, add a topic to your post, sends notification to subscribed users
- (vB4) Forum sidebar block with Recent & Trending hash tags
- (vB4) Works with the Mobile Style (4.1.12+)
- Turn tag list off
- Control number of users displayed on Top X Stats
- Hide "@" on mentions
- Additional BBCode (Bold, Italic, Highlight) for mentions
- Exclude usergroups from features
- Exclude users from features