بازاریابی ایمیل بصورت پیشرفته [email protected] Professional Email Marketing ویبولتین 4
آخرین زمان حضور: Jan 2017
فایل های اضافی مجوز ترجمه
با استفاده از این هک میتوانید بصورت پیشرفته ( با قابلیت HTML و WYSIWG Editor ) ایمیل رو برای کاربران انجمنتون ارسال کنید .
1. ForoMail.zip را دانلود و از حالت فشرده خارج کنید .
2. تمام فایل های درون پوشه Upload را درون روت انجمن کپی کنید .
3. دسترسی فایل های زیر را روی 777 قرار دهید .
4. ail/editor/assetmanager/settings.php را باز کنید و آدرس های انجمن خودتون رو قرار بدید .
$sBaseVirtualXXX باید محلی را جایگزین کنید که روت سایت شما در آنجا قرار دارد.
$sBaseXX باید محل روت سرور را در آن جایگزین کنید .
4. product-foromail.xml را ایمپورت کنید .
The Professional Email Marketing Tool
ForoMail is a re-written microNEWSLETTER
but due to huge amount of new features and the way that it works
is incompatibe with it.
- Yes, It's a Forum's AddOn...
- Professional [email protected] Marketing for your forum, 100% native vBulletin module and not just compatible with it.
- Creare Professionally looking newsletters with the help of the including commercial HTML editor. Personalise them with user's name.
- Inform your users with the lastest activity in your forums, (eg latest threads, newest members etc). Setup it to run on time intervals.
- Improve your newsletter by giving it a feel and taste of your site, using custom header and footer. Finally preview it on your email address.
- But works so Professionally...
- Create unlimited mailinglists with unlimited subscribers. Use the form generator to create subscription forms to include in your site.
- Setting up a campaign is easy as 1-2-3. Select the mailinglist, the message and the time that you want it to send the emails. That's all.
- Don't worry about bounce emails. The system gets and blacklist them automatically. In addition PMs the user to change his email.
- Are you on move and you want to send an urgent message to your members? It can be done even from your mobile!!
- You won't be disappointed !!
- Do you have a long mailinglist already? No problem. Importing them is a snap. You can also ask onwers to confirm subscription!!
- Honours user's setup to receive or not emails from admins, and follows Law by including unsubscription link (depending on your setup).
1.- How it works
- Supports 3 types of Emails !!
- Free format Email (I call them Announcements). You build them with the including HTML editor, so you can make it so beautiful.
- Emails contain data from your forum activity (eg Last threads, Sticky threads etc). What data will be including are depending on your settings. In this type of Emails you can include Advertisments (see below).
- Screen dump of any page in your site. This email is the easiest and the finest in appearance, as it shows the page exactly as a visitor can see it.
- Respects the user choice to get or not emails. To do this (more explanation below) you need to setup 2 extra profile fields which appear at user registration. For the members that already registered (if you setup them as required), they will redirect to setup them on their next login.
- According to your setting, an unsubscription link can be include in the footer of the email.
- You can schedule the community newsletter to run periodically.
- You've 14 positions to add advertisments in the outgoing emails.
- Check for undelivered emails and blacklist them. Before blackling them, check if there is any user with this email address and auto PMs him/her to change his email address.
- Supports password protected relay mailbox. So you can send from your mobile a message to that relay mailbox, adding the password to the subject line, and this message will be send to all your members. You'll be even inform when this job done.
- Supports unlimited mailinglists
- You can send a message to multiple mailinglists
- You can exclude usergroups from receiving email with advertisments. Very usefull if you have one (or more) paid usergroups and you don't like to send them emails with advertisments.
- Unlike other mods in the market, checks the additional memebrgroups and NOT ONLY the primary usergroup.
- 3 types of sending emails.
- Using PHP Mail()
- Download and unzip ForoMail.zip file
- Upload all the files in your site keeping the same structure.
- CMOD 777 the directories:
- Open the file foromail/editor/assetmanager/settings.php to change the paths to your own, otherwise uploading with editor will fail. Please note:
- $sBaseVirtualXXX is the path from your site's root
- $sBaseXX is the path from your server's root
- Login to your admincp and import product-foromail.xml
- As this mod is working totally from the admincp, there are no usergroup permissions.
- Before starting explaining the configuration options, I want to inform you that as a way to keep the mod compatible with the earlier vB3.x versions, I've included a css file at foromomail/css/. ForoMail is using it when sending community newsletters, so you need to edit it to give the newsletters your site's look. It uses vB3 stylevar name (eg thead, alt1 etc), so you'll easily understand it. And now let's start with configuring the mod to work:
- GENERAL OPTIONS
- License Key: Not in use
- vBulletin4 version: If you're using vB4 set it to YES. If you're using vB3.x set it to NO.
- Confirm Subscription: This applies when a user subscribes to any mailinglist from the subscription form. If you set it to YES, an email will be send to potential subscribet with a link which he must clicks to confirm his subscription.
- Confirm Unsubscription: This applies when a user UNsubscribes from a mailinglist using the subscription form in your site. Is not valid when the user unsubscribes clicking the link in the email. That unsubscription is final. But unsubscription using the form needs this step to ensure that the real email owner asked to unsubscribe.
- Unsubscribe link. By setting it to YES every email will contains an unsubscription link giving the subscriber the ability to unsubscribe. Setting it to No, most probably you're breaking the law, but it's up to you.
- Ignore user settings: Similar to the above, but for those who have turn off the receive emails from admins.
- Custom Fields: To give the option to your members to subscribe or not to the community newsletter you must setup 2 profile fields. One (text, not required) keeping the name and the other (Radio button, Required, Default the first option) which keeps his choice. Then assign to general options the following values:
- Custom field: Name: eg field5
- Custom field: Subscribe: eg field6
- Positive value for subscription: eg Yes. Please be aware to write it exacty as you entered it whe you setup the choices, especially if you're using a non English Language.
- Test email: Set an email address where a test email will be send for preview. Usally this must be your own email address.
- Long and Short Date Formats: Set the date format of your choice. More information from available format you can find here.
- Editor Character set: Is the character set to use in the outgoing Emails
- Editor Text direction: As above for text direction (ltr or rtl)
- Posts per page: Controls how many records will be show per page (Usally in when you're viewing the subscribers list.
- Template Header and Template Footer: If you want to give a personal touch in your newsletters, add HTML code for header and footer here. Please note that the header template must start with < html > and the footer ends with < / html>.
- MAILSERVER OPTIONS
5.- Sending a Newsletter
6.- Buildinig a Subscription form
7.- About Copyright Removal
- Unauthorized Copyright Removal Prohibited
- If you want to buy the unbranded version click here
Have patience ... I need some hours to write the instructions....