هک ایجاد گالری تصاویر PhotoBlag2.1ویبولتین 4.2
آخرین زمان حضور: May 2015
این هک رو به درخواست یکی از کاربران قرار میدم!
PhotoPlog Lite is a gallery script for GIF, JPG, and PNG images. PhotoPlog Lite comes with categories, permissions, comments, search, moderation. The installation takes care of phrases, templates, tables, etcetera. Just follow the README.txt file for installation.
There is a license agreement that I request that you abide. Thanks!
Fine Print: see license agreement, no redistribution, copyright retained in full, right reserved to uncheck support box.
Requirements: vB 3.5.0+ (development initially based on having vB 3.5.4 though vB 3.6.0+ and vB 3.7.0+ should be okay, but not every version was personally tested) and MySQL 4.1+ (development based on having MySQL 4.1+ though MySQL 3+ may be okay, but not every version was personally tested) and PHP with GD2 and Safe Mode off
Does it work on vB 3.5 and vB 3.6 and vB 3.7? Yes, it should. See the requirements. Also, there are two product XML files, one for vB 3.5 and one forvB 3.6/3.7, so import the one that matches your vB version.
Note on Official Support: With 70 some pages, assuming 15 posts per page, and over 1000 posts, all in one thread, official support for this mod is now held off-site. Apologies in advance for possibly having to register at yet another forum, but IMHO support would be better served elsewhere at this point.
All support requests, except perhaps for proven bugs, may be ignored if posted in this thread.
Comments, suggestions, etcetera are welcome, but please note that further modifications are not being planned, as this is intended as the final release
هک پیوست شد.
آموزش نصب این هک:
1) In the ZIP archive find the /photoplog directory, open the PhotoPlog config.php
file in a TEXT ONLY editor, and set the server path to your main forum directory
(check with your host if you are not sure of the server path, and if you get a
blank page when accessing the gallery, the server path is probably not correct)
2) In the ZIP archive find the /forum/includes directory, open the PhotoPlog
photoplog_prefix.php file in a TEXT ONLY editor, and set a PhotoPlog table prefix
only if you need to set one (see the comments in the photoplog_prefix.php file !!!)
3) In the ZIP archive again find the /photoplog directory and FTP all the contents inside
the /photoplog directory into a directory named photoplog on your server, keeping the
same structure as in the ZIP file
4) Set 777 permissions on the photoplog 'images' directory on your server, as necessary
(use chmod or FTP to set 777 permissions on the photoplog 'images' directory if needed)
5) In the ZIP archive find the /forum directory and note how the directory structure is the
same as it is on your vB board, so FTP the files inside the PhotoPlog /forum subdirectories
into the equivalent vB directories
6) In the ZIP archive find product-photoplog.xml and import the product-photoplog.xml file as
a product via the vB ACP (vB ACP -> Plugin System -> Manage Products -> Add/Import Product)
and wait until it is done !!!
7) Go to the vB ACP and refresh your ACP index page (e.g., hit Ctrl-F5 when in the ACP) and
look for the PhotoPlog group in the side menu
8) Go through all of the PhotoPlog settings in the side menu and set them accordingly, and
especially make sure to edit the General Settings as these need to be correct
9) Go to the vB ACP Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Edit Usergroup and set the PhotoPlog
permissions for each usergroup
10) Now add categories via Add New Category in the PhotoPlog side menu and then visit
http://www.YOUR-SITE.com/YOUR-PHOTOPLOG-DIR/index.php to start uploading files
11) If you happen to upgrade vBulletin, then delete the vbulletin_textedit.js file from inside
the PhotoPlog /images directory if present (do NOT delete the vbulletin_textedit.js file
inside the vB /clientscript directory) and PhotoPlog will regenerate the file for you
12) Scroll down to the 'PhotoPlog Pro Comments' section of this README file for other goodies