یک ماهی است چندین ایمیل از طرف وب مستر گوگل دریافت می کنم با این عنوان: Increase in authorization permission errors
در بخش Crawl Errors تعداد لینکهای که با ارور Access denied و Not found مواجه شده خیلی زیاد شده در حالی که 90 درصد لینکها مشکلی ندارن و درست باز می شود
Google detected a significant increase in the number of URLs we were blocked from crawling due to authorization permission errors.
- Check the Crawl Errors page in Webmaster Tools.
- Check if your server or host is blocking Googlebot.
- If you don't want Google to crawl these pages, consider adding them to your robots.txt.
نظر دوستان در این مورد چیه باید چیکار کنم؟
یا این ایمیل
Over the last 24 hours, Googlebot encountered 145 errors while attempting to access your robots.txt. To ensure that we didn't crawl any pages listed in that file, we postponed our crawl. Your site's overall robots.txt error rate is 7.6%.
You can see more details about these errors in Webmaster Tools
If the site error rate is 100%:
- Using a web browser, attempt to access http://www.afghannew.co/robots.txt. If you are able to access it from your browser, then your site may be configured to deny access to googlebot. Check the configuration of your firewall and site to ensure that you are not denying access to googlebot.
- If your robots.txt is a static page, verify that your web service has proper permissions to access the file.
- If your robots.txt is dynamically generated, verify that the scripts that generate the robots.txt are properly configured and have permission to run. Check the logs for your website to see if your scripts are failing, and if so attempt to diagnose the cause of the failure.
If the site error rate is less than 100%:
- Using Webmaster Tools, find a day with a high error rate and examine the logs for your web server for that day. Look for errors accessing robots.txt in the logs for that day and fix the causes of those errors.
- The most likely explanation is that your site is overloaded. Contact your hosting provider and discuss reconfiguring your web server or adding more resources to your website.
- If your site redirects to another hostname, another possible explanation is that a URL on your site is redirecting to a hostname whose serving of its robots.txt file is exhibiting one or more of these issues.
After you think you've fixed the problem, use Fetch as Google
to fetch http://www.afghannew.co/robots.txt
to verify that Googlebot can properly access your site. Learn more in our Help Center