File Uploader For vBulletin
آخرین زمان حضور: Mar 2017
allow your users to upload files by a highly roles. which can be customized in your ACP
1 Folder for each member or one folder to all members.
2 You can customize file size, type and the folder size.
3 Full statistics about each file uploaded, by who and the time.
4 Have the option to delet specifiec file or all files for specifiec member.
5 Any member can delet all files he uploaded.
6 Work with safe mode without problems.
7 You can choose specifiec member and give him the right to upload with any size or type.
8 Full information about every member using the uploading center.
9 You can make make any member folder : Unlimited
10 Giving the member (bbcode) to use it on his posts.
11 Customize a setting for each group.
12 Ban member when he try to upload a file that can cause to hack the site (php, htm, cgi)
13 Block specifiec members.
14 (NEW) now you can upload your files to AN external server.
1. Upload the contents of 'upload' to your forum directory.
2. Import product-uploader.xml into your products be going to Plugin System -> Manage Products -> Add/Import Product.
3. Create a directory called 'uploaded' (just make sure it has the same name as the directory in your settings) and make it writable and executable (777 permissions).
4. Go to your 'Usergroup Manager' and assign usergroups permissions.
5. Go to the 'Settings' menu under 'Files upload center options' in your admincp and fill them out accordingly.
Inside template 'navbar:
<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="calendar.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[calendar]</a></td>
<!-- uploader -->
<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="uploader.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[uploader]</a></td>
<!-- uploader end -->