Yay! Another Facebook Bridge 1.5
آخرین زمان حضور: Feb 2017
Yay! Another Facebook Bridge 1.5
Tested to work with vBulletin 3.7.x and 3.8.x (3.6.x requires some manual edit)
[WHAT IS IT?]
There are many vBulletin - Facebook bridge out there but installing is always the problem for most of forum owner. So this product was built from scratch and provide you the ability to install this Facebook Bridge into your forum in 10 minutes. The detail install instruction can be found below (under the Feature section).
*** Damn easy to install!
1. Long list of action/notification: posting thread, posting reply, rating thread, sending pm, uploading image (avatar/profile picture). This list are designed to be expandable easily later by me or other people who loves to develope this product
2. Ability to quick register with Facebook credential but Administrator can disable this function via AdminCP
3. Ability to auto login with Facebook session (Administrator can turn this on or off in AdminCP and members can enable or disable this feature on their accounts either)
4. [AdminCP] Administrator can "edit" template bundle easily. Actually the old template will be deactivated, the new template will be registered and then all action associated with the old template with be updated with the new template bundle id. Oops, why you need to care about all of it? I did it for you already! Just go the the editing page and click Edit. Yay! All done
5. [Bonus] Added a fun feature that generate the Fans List, the photo will be posted to new thread with friend tagged (if available). The main purpose of this bonus feature is to demostrate the ability of the bridge.
Version 1.5 (released on Sep 19, 2009)
1.5.1 Put in several few for registration screen for required profile fields and optional fields for password and email
1.5.2 Now, vBulletin can send email to Facebook ####ied email address. Tested and emails arrive in seconds! Information for other developers: I used mail_send hook to catch email send to ####ied email addresses and then use the notifications.sendEmail API function.
First release: Version 1.4. Well, the 1.0 version is the demo one and it wasn't shared to public
*. Upload all files/folders in folder "upload" into your forum root (Please upload before importing product)
1. Import Product:
1.1. Go to AdminCP
1.2. Plugins & Products ~> Manage Products ~> Add/Import Product:
1.2.1. Browse to the .xml file
1.2.2. Click Import
2. Fill the settings:
2.1. Go to AdminCP
2.2. vBulletin Options ~> vBulletin Options ~> Yay! Another Facebook Bridge
2.2. Create a Facebook Application if you haven't had one for your forum. Refer to the Creating Facebook Application below if you don't know how to do it
2.3. Fill the API key and Secret into the approriate fields. You can leave the Template fields untouch (the will be filled automatically). With other fields, it's your decision
2.4. Click Save and you are done!
2.* Creating Facebook Application:
2.*.1. Go to Facebook Developer > Create Application page http://www.facebook.com/developers/createapp.php (login if you didn't)
2.*.2. Enter the Application Name. Suggestion: Put your forum name here. Don't forget to tick the Agree radiobox and then click Save Changes
2.*.3. Now you can get your API Key and Secret (that are needed in step 2.3)
2.*.4. And go to the Connect tab, fill your forum url into Connect URL, fill your domain into Base Domain.
2.*.5. You are done with required information. But you can go through other tab and enter more detail about your forum, your application. Suggest putting a nice icon, banner into it. Happy customizing!