دانلود هک جدید آمار سایت با vBSEO Live Stats
آخرین زمان حضور: Mar 2017
- vbseo LiveStats for vBulletin allows admins to instantly check their forum's search performance, without ever leaving the page!
- See benefits and examples below.
- Just click the hovering tab (viewable only to admins) to launch the report.
- An ultra easy to read micro report shows you how many hits you are getting, from which keywords, and from which sites.
- Find out how the entire forum is performing, or get stats only for the currently viewed page.
- Very powerful, but conveniently simple and user friendly.
Search engine hits are the rocket fuel of a successful forum. Stats tools like Google Analytics provide the data you need to measure your performance. However, it requires you to login into GA, and drill down into its many report formats. You know the result: Many admins simply forget about their stats most of the time, and really don't know which pages are actually performing (or not).
vbseo LiveStats gives you all the data you need in a split second, without leaving the forum. You get all the valuable info to know immediately how your pages are performing, without spending any time figuring out the complexities of Google Analytics.
Benefits and Example Usage
- Success - See examples below.
- Save time - Loads instantly, on-demand, while browsing your forum. You don't need to leave the page.
- Easy to use - Opens with easy to read micro-report ready for you. No drill down required.
- Instant info - Find out if a "page" is performing without ever launching Google Analytics (or trying to dig through it's many reports to get what you want)
- Secure - Only visible by admins with granted permissions.
Example 1 - Why is that thread so hot all of a sudden?
You notice more guest users are online. Several of them are reading and posting to a particular thread. You go to that thread and click "stats". LiveStats loads on demand and gives you the micro report. It turns out for the past 24 hours you are getting hits for one of your top keywords!
Example 2 - Was that email effective?
You send out an email to your forum members, telling them about an important new announcement. How many of them actually were interested? You browse to the announcement thread, load LiveStats on-demand. It turns out 25% of your members visited your announcement within 24 hours of sending the email.
Example 3 - Is my participation at another forum getting me any hits?
You have been actively posting at a related forum to build links and get some click through traffic. Are you getting any clicks by the visitors there? You browse to the page you were linking to, load LiveStats on-demand, and see if the site you are targeting is sending you traffic this week. It looks like you are getting some hits.
Example 4 - I installed vbseo last month. How much new traffic am I getting?
You vBSEO-enabled your forum to get more search traffic, but you want to find out how well it's working. This will be your 30 day progress report. You load LiveStats on-demand on *any* page of your forum and click the link for your Global site report. You set the date for 30 days before you installed. Looks like you got 100,000 hits that month. Now you set it for the 30 days you had vbseo installed. It turns out you had 105,000 hits the first month with vBSEO, so your traffic is up by 5%.
Example 5 - Are your new articles getting any hits?
You are building your content by writing new articles related to your forum topic. This week you created 10 new articles. As you visit each article, you load LiveStats on-demand and instantly see the total hits, keywords, and other sites that are sending you traffic since the article was created. Looks like 3 of your articles are doing better than the others. Common factor: A keyword rich title. It turns out LiveStats has helped you zero in on the best way to optimize your content to get more traffic.
How do you use LiveStats? Please tell us...
What does it do?
- Securely connects to your Google Analytics account.
- Collects page data and generates micro-reports, on-demand.
- Admin-only "stats" Tab hovers for instant access on any page.
- When "stats" tab is clicked, LiveStats launches on the page.
- Micro search engine performance reports are displayed for the current page, or the full site.
- Admins can select date range, to check out performance for a desired time period.
How does it work?
The LiveStats engine was designed to extract key performance data securely from your Google Analytics account, displaying the micro reports directly to logged in admins only.
Help Us Rename LiveStats!
vbseo LiveStats is the internal working name the vbseo Team has given this new plugin. Do you like it? Can you think of a better name? Please let us know.
Please click "Install" to show your support for this script.
Installation & Configuration for vB 3.5.x, 3.6.x, 3.7.x and 3.8.x as a Plugin
Follow the installation/upgrade instructions provided in the docs/readme.html file.
LiveStats is also available, currently in limited alpha testing (by request only) for WordPress. Also in limited alpha testing is a Bookmarklet (browser powered) version compatible with any site, any platform! Details here.
- LiveStats for WordPress
- LiveStats for All Sites (Bookmarklet)
Google Analytics Accounts
You must have a Google Analytics account setup and running on your forum to use vbseo LiveStats. You can sign up for Google Analytics.
Fully compatible with:
- vBulletin 3.0.x, 3.5.x, 3.6.x, 3.7.x and 3.8.x
- All versions of vbseo
Copyright & Licensing
vbseo LiveStats plugin is copyright protected by Crawlability Inc.
- You are free to download and install this plugin on any vBulletin forum for which you hold a valid vB license.
- Unauthorized distribution of any code and/or documentation, whole or in part, included here is strictly prohibited.
Other vbseo Plugins
- vbseo - vBulletin Search Engine Optimization
- vbseo Google / Yahoo Sitemap
- vbseo Conditional Signatures for vBulletin
- vBSEOStyle 1.0
vbseo Affiliate Program
We welcome you to join the vbseo Affiliate Program.