vB4 - دانلود هک تگ / برچسب زننده اتوماتیک به پست Automatic Thread Tagger for vB4.0
آخرین زمان حضور: Nov 2016
Automatic Thread Taggerورژن جدید autotaggerfromcontentandtitle440[Versione Jadid].zip اضافه شد .
When a user submits a new thread this modification will automatically take keywords from the thread title and use these as tags. You can use Automatic Thread Tagger to propose the user AJAX tags for his new thread, or it assigns new tags after saving the new thread. It can add the translated thread prefix to the tags.
Additionally, you can tag existing threads via maintenance and also scheduled tasks.
This modification is a successor to the terminated Automatic Thread Tagger by MrEy
As an example, if a user submits a thread with a title of:
"Fish Food for Cats!"
The thread will be automatically tagged with:
If the user also submits an actual tag of "Fish" this will not be duplicated. Any rules you have setup for tagging will be respected.
If you choose to do so this product will also automatically tag threads created by incoming RSS feeds.
Automatic Tagging of existing threads
You can tag existing threads via maintenance or scheduled task/cron. They will be created with a special flag so they can be easily identified and deleted. Manual assigned tags are not touched. Maintenance is also working if Automatic Tagging is disabled via settings. Great if you want to test some settings. Automatic Tagging will take the date of the thread creation and also the userid of the creator. This process can be automated by running a scheduled job once a night.
Please keep in mind that tags that were proposed via AJAX are not tagged as auto tagged and therefore cannot be identified as such (and therefore not deleted automatically). If you want to retain the auto tagged flag you should disable AJAX and enable the tagging after the thread has been saved. As an alternative way you can also disable this and let new threads be tagged in the night from the scheduled job.
Installation / Upgrade
1. Upload all files from "upload" to your server, take care of the directory structure
2. Import "product-auto_thread_tagger110.xml" as a product, overwrite if it's already installed
3. Check settings
4. Run maintenance / Auto Tag Threads to tag existing threads (needed if you want to use the cron)
After install, and by default the modification is disabled, this will allow you to play around with configuration before switching it on.
If you report a bug please post the thread title that created it, without this I cannot test it and improve the language parsers.
* If no threads are tagged you will have to check the following:
- Is the modification enabled? Is the action you are testing enabled? (vBulletin tagging, whole auto thread tagger system, AJAX, new threads)
- Are the words you are using badwords or filtered out?
* Cron/Scheduled Task is not tagging all threads.
- The cron is limited to 500 (you can change this via settings) threads per run to avoid heavy impact on server. Make sure you run maintenance auto tagger before this to tag old threads. You can check the scheduled tasks log to see if it is running correctly.
Important: If a thread title does not meet minimum requirements to be included in tags (f.e. one word thread titles, too short words), it will be forever in this queue.
* I'm using polish, arabic, turkish, etc.. language and the tagger is not working like it should.
- If not already replaced, replace the filter replacement '&'=>'and' with ' & '=>'and' (a space before and after &)
آموزش نصب :
1. پوشه upload را روی هاست بریزید .
2. product-auto_thread_tagger110.xml رو ایمپورت کنید .
3. تنظیمات رو چک کنید .
4. به تعمیر شمارنده بروید و Auto Tag Threads to tag existing threads رو اجرا کنید .