vbseo 3.5.0 RC1 PL1 nulled
Following the release of vBulletin 4 Gold, I'm happy to announce that vbseo 3.5 is now on Release Candidate 1 and we are making it available to all licensed users for testing. You may download vbseo 3.5 RC1 now from the downloads area.
RC1 fixes all major bugs reported since the release of Beta 2 last week. Thank you everyone who has installed our Beta builds and have filed bug reports via our Bug Reporting forum.
Updated file structure in vbseo 3.5
Instructions for installing and upgrading to vbseo 3.5 RC1 have been updated and are included in the readme.html file in the download package, in the /docs folder.
As of Beta 2, vbseo 3.5 introduces a different file system structure which requires manual deletion of files located in the deprecated location. FTP into your site and delete the following files to maintain the best security of your website as these are no longer needed with vbseo 3.5
Notable fixes and updates since Beta 2:
* Broken Linkback notification emails
* Upgrade not restoring settings from datastore
* Attachement rewrites and respective 301 redirects
* New Character Replacements Options
o Enable Utf8 Support
o Enable special character usage in member profiles
o Enable Character Filter in Tags
o Enable Character "No Urlencoding"
* Separate Linkbacks in "Incoming" and "Outgoing" tabs
* CMS Homepage redirect
* Section ID/title now can be used in CMS Entry URL format
* Linkback tables format compatible with vB4
* Phrase errors in linkback tables
* File check notifications in CP (more notifications coming in RC2)
* Tweetboard not displaying on branding free instances
* Bugs with certain characters on Relevant Replacements
* Control Panel Internet Explorer 8 issues
* Miscellaneous refinements to the CRR module
* Many other minor fixes and updates
* Make sure you backup your settings before upgrading
* Make sure that config.xml is chmod 666 to be able to set a new password for your Control Panel
* Please report all bugs discovered via the vbseo Plugin Bug Reporting Forum, NOT via this thread.
* Make sure you set your vBulletin Friendly URLs settings to Standard Urls
Following the release for vbseo 3.5 RC1, a number of important bugs have been fixed, more specifically issues related to the new Character Replacements Options and UTF-8 compatibility.