دانلود هک Google Custom Search Lite
آخرین زمان حضور: Nov 2016
ForumSetup.net’s “See More” Google Custom Search will allow visitors to easily find similar content on your site and increase your Adsense revenue! Many sites that have this modification installed have also reported a bump in pages per visitor and a decreased bounce rate as well!
How does it do this? A “See More” link is inserted in the first post of a thread. If a user is coming from a search engine, the keyword they used to search will be used to link to a Google Custom Search to find more similar content on your site. If the modification cannot get the keyword or a user is browsing your site, the title of the thread will be used instead. The free version of Google Custom Search inserts relevant ads, increasing your Adsense revenue at the same time.
- Displays search results within your site (does not go to Google)
- Statistics in Google Analytics
- Customize the See More font and link
- Change “See More” text to whatever you want
- Change the HTML around the See More link
Pro only features:
- Option to show the See More link to members or not
- Turn off showing the thread title as the See More link
- Choose from 4 different locations for the link (before/after first post, before/after signature)
- Replace the default vBulletin search box with Google Custom Search
- Option to show the replaced search box to members or not
- Removes link to ForumSetup.net in footer
Case Study: cellphoneforums.net
Cell Phone Forums saw a number of different positive metrics immediately after installing See More Google Custom Search. The See More link is set to display just below the first post content and thread titles are turned on.
- Bounce Rate decreased by 5.5%
- Pages/Session increased 12%
- Avg. Session Duration increased 10%
- Search page RPM: $15.88
- Adsense revenue: 64% increase
Case Study: nikonites.com
Nikonites also did well and saw better numbers with See More Google Custom Search installed.
- Bounce Rate decreased by 2%
- Search page RPM: $9.39
- Adsense revenue: 23% increase
Google Custom Search Setup
- First, you'll need to set things up with Google Custom Search if you haven't already. We are already assuming you have a Google Adsense account setup and it is linked with Custom Search
- Go to Sign in - Google Accounts
- Enter all information and click Create
- Under "Edit search engine" go to "Look and feel"
- Click "Full width" and click Save
- Go to "Setup"
- Click the "Make money" tab, and make sure "Search Engine Monetization" is on and your AdSense account is hooked up
- On the "Basics" tab under the Details section click - "Search engine ID"
- Take note of your Search Engine ID
See More install & setup
- Once you download the package, unzip it
- Upload gsearch.php to your forum root
- Install the product xml under the admincp. Plugins & Projects > Manage Products > Add/Import Product (at the bottom)
- Go to Settings > Options > "See More" Google Custom Search
- Insert your pub id as noted in the last step of the previous section
- If you wish to change how the results page looks the template is named see_more_gsearch
- That's it!